Photography workshop National Park Brijuni
Explore the mysterious world of the spectacular National Park Brijuni, (Croatia), under the guidance of a multi-award winning professional photographer and cameraman Marko Vrdoljak, the author of the official film, photomonography and photo archive of this unique archipelago. Discover why a part of world history took place at the Brijuni archipelago and improve your skills regarding taking pictures of nature, wildlife, historical buildings, archaeological sites, landscapes and much more, in a matter of days. This workshop will give you an exclusive insight into the secrets of the Mali Brijun Island and the "Saline" ornithological reserve that are rarely accessible to the public.
L. Pavarotti, S. Loren, R. Burton, E. Taylor, A. Jolie, J. B. Tito, F. Castro, England's Queen Elisabeth II, Croatian presidents, and hundreds of world statesmen have spent time on the Brijuni Islands. Discover why and join us in learning the secrets of this magnificent combination of unspoiled nature, history, turquoise lagoons, and the heritage of many generations.
13.-16.10.2016. 18 SPOTS LEFT
14.-17.04.2016. SOLD OUT
08.-11.10.2015. SOLD OUT
30.4.-3.05.2015. SOLD OUT
09.-12.10.2014. SOLD OUT
195€ (VAT included)
Available in English and Croatian
The price includes
- Welcome drink
- All activities scheduled in the programme and visits to all scheduled places (lectures, tours, organisation)
- Use of an electric vehicle (4 persons per vehicle)
- Boat transport to and from Mali Brijun Island
- Confirmation of participation in the Brijuni workshop
Not included in the price
- Transport of participants to and from Fažana, a port of departure by boat to Brijuni NP, according to the scheduled timetable which you can see here. The boat ride lasts 15 mins.
- Parking in Fažana. Fažana has a supervised parking area for Brijuni NP where you can leave your car for a fee of 12 EUR (VAT included) per day, as well as public parking spaces in the town itself.
- Accommodation and food – exclusively for participants of this workshop, prices of overnight stays with breakfast in the Neptun Hotel*** are reduced by 10% compared to regular prices, equaling the total amount per participant:
- Double room / half-board / sojourn tax: 121 EUR (Three overnight stays with breakfast, 3 dinners, sojourn tax for three days)
- Double room – single use / half-board / sojourn tax: 161 EUR (Three overnight stays with breakfast, 3 dinners, sojourn tax for three days)
- Double room / full board / sojourn tax: 158 EUR (Three overnight stays with breakfast, 3 dinners, 3 lunches, sojourn tax for three days)
- Double room – single use / full-board / sojourn tax: 198 EUR (Three overnight stays with breakfast, 3 dinners, 3 lunches, sojourn tax for three days)
- Workshop participants book their accommodation themselves by filling in the booking form which is delivered directly to Brijuni NP. The form for booking accommodation can be downloaded from the workshop’s website. Note: The price of accommodation also includes a boat ticket for the Fažana-Brijuni-Fažana route and an unlimited number of daily transfers on that route.
- Extra charges (drinks in Brijuni NP bars, telephone use, hotel room mini bar, paid TV, additional orders, and the use of Brijuni NP services that are not scheduled in this programme)
The Brijuni National Park photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of knowledge and experience regarding photography, as well as for those who are not at all familiar with photography, but are interested to take a look at the secrets of the Brijuni NP through a photographic approach. Beginners will surely discover a wish to explore the magic world of photography, while experienced photographers will have an opportunity to learn more through many of the workshop's challenges and photographing of rarely accessible locations.
All participants will witness an immense amount of beautiful photographic scenes, which have brought the attention of generations of people to this archipelago for centuries, and the programme is designed to use the time to the maximum for photographing, acquiring knowledge about photography, and spending time in nature. The workshop is intended for participants 18 years and older.
Workshop participants book their accommodation themselves by filling in the booking form which is delivered directly to Brijuni National Park. The form for booking accommodation can be downloaded from this website.
Rules and terms for workshop participation
Contacts and help
For all additional questions, feel free to contact the workshop leader Marko Vrdoljak on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding accommodation, food and brijuni np services
For additional questions regarding the accommodation, food and other Brijuni NP services, please contact Mrs. Flores Marsetić on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Questions regarding participation fee payment and invoice:
For any questions regarding the payment of the workshop participation fee, issuing invoices, and similar administrative questions, please contact our sales department on: firstname.lastname@example.org